CARBOXYL PEGYLATED GOLD NANOPARTICLES CONJUGATION KIT (10 assays)
Carboxyl pegylated gold nanoparticles conjugation kit allows higher conjugation efficiency of proteins or antibodies (any ligand or biomolecule containing primary amine in their structure) through the well-known EDC chemistry.
The kit provides all the necessary reagents and information to perform the conjugation.
- Carboxyl Capped Gold Nanoparticles*(10 x 100 µL OD 10)
- 1-Ethyl-3-[3-dimethylaminopropyl]carbodiimide hydrochloride (EDC)
- N-hydroxysulfosuccinimide (Sulfo-NHS)
- Reaction Buffers
*Only available for AuNP sizes from 20 nm to 50 nm.
The use of carboxyl capped gold nanoparticles offers some advantages over conventional passive adsorption.
- Low risk of nanoparticle aggregation.
- Reduction in the amount of protein or antibody employed per assay.
- Permanent linkage (covalent union).
- More stable and reproducible bioconjugates.
- Conjugation can be performed at high gold nanoparticles concentration
To obtain stable bioconjugates for Lateral Flow assays, microscopy or blotting applications.
GOLD NANOPARTICLES BIOCONJUGATION SERVICES
Based on the experience of our multidisciplinary team, Nanovex Biotechnologies offers custom services in order to help customers to improve the quality of their nanomaterial bioconjugates.
Nanovex bioconjugation services offer also the possibility of estimating nanoparticle surface ligand coverage (number of biomolecules per nanoparticle).
Please contact our BIOCONJUGATION SERVICES to get more information!
OTHER NANOVEX GOLD NANOPARTICLE PRODUCTS
If you are considering starting to work with gold nanoparticles, Nanovex team can guide you in your approach to the world of gold nanoparticles.
If you have no experience working with gold nanoparticles, Nanovex team could help you to solve your problems.