PRONANOSOME FOLIC ACID
Pronanosomes are ready- to-use formulations to obtain encapsulating nanovesicles in a fast and easy way.
Nanovesicles formed from Pronanosomes are able to encapsulate a wide variety of compounds as hydrophlic or lipophilic molecules, peptides, enzymes and proteins, among others. In addition, nanovesicles have a great stability, an easily controllable size and great entrapment efficiencies. A complete protocol of use is attached with the product, if you still have questions or need more information about the product, we help you. Nanovex Biotechnologies offers free advice for all products.
Nanovesicles obtained from Pronanosomes have multiple applications such as:
- Drug delivery and targeting
- Delivery of peptide drugs and proteins
- Studying Inmune response
- (Trans)dermal drug delivery systems
- Nutraceuticals and food applications
Pronanosome Folic Acid formulation is designed to obtain nanovesicles surfacely modified using Folic Acid. Nanovesicles surfacely modified using folic acid, as targeting ligand, improve the intracellular delivery of the encapsulated drug in cancer cells due to the over-express of folate receptors in these cells.
These nanovesicles have advantages such as:
- They are osmotically active and stable.
- They increase the stability of the entrapped drug
- Good solubilisation power
- Increased stability due to the surface electric charge
- Trgeted delivery of drugs
- They can be used for oral, parenteral as well topical.
- Improve the therapeutic performance of the drug by protecting it from the biological environment.
- Easily endocyted by cells – Intracellular delivery
- Exhibit good colloidal, chemical and biological stability