Pronanosomes are ready- to-use formulations to obtain encapsulating nanovesicles in a fast and easy way.
- Drug delivery and targeting
- Delivery of peptide drugs and proteins
- Studying Inmune response
- (Trans)dermal drug delivery systems
- Nutraceuticals and food applications
Cationic liposomes have advantages such as:
- They are osmotically active and stable.
- They increase the stability of the entrapped drug
- Good solubilisation power
- Increased stability due to the surface electric charge
- Can increase the oral bioavailability of drugs
- Can enhance the skin penetration of drugs
- They can be used for oral, parenteral as well topical.
- Liposomes are biodegradable, biocompatible, and non-immunogenic.
- Improve the therapeutic performance of the drug by protecting it from the biological environment.
- Easily endocyted by cells – Intracellular delivery
- Exhibit good colloidal, chemical and biological stability
Cationic liposomes characteristics depending on the preparation method from Pronanosome Lipo-Cat
Where HS – Hand Shaking for 2min, VTX – Vortex for 5 min previous Hand Shaking and SOC – Sonication using a bath sonicator for different times previous Hand Shaking
Remember that you can order you PRONANOSOME with several characteristics such as:
If you need more information, contact us!