The Nanovex-EViso column allows quick and economical exosome purifications. The Nanovex-EViso columns are shipped containing ultrapure water/ethanol (20% v/v ethanol) as a preservative.
|Sample Volume||Up to 0.1 ml|
|Void Volume||3,0 ml|
|Eluent||20 mM PBS pH 7.00|
|Volume fraction recovered||1 ml|
- Shake the column and its contents gently several times, in order to resuspend the resin. Then, place the column upright and allow settling the resin bed.
- Carefully remove the storage solution from the top of the gel bed.
- Equilibrate the column by adding five gel bed volumes (50 ml) of 20 mM PBS pH 7.0.
- Carefully remove the buffer solution from the top of the gel bed.
- Add the desired sample volume to the top of the column and collect the same volume of eluent (fraction 1). After the sample has entered into the column and the first fraction of eluate has been collected, add a volume of 0.5 ml of the buffer solution, and simultaneously collect the same volume of eluent from the bottom of the column (0.5 ml fractions) as they emerge from the column.
- Repeat this step until the desired number of fractions has been collected.
- Then analyze the collected fractions with the appropriate detector and plot the recorded signal against fraction number.
Figure 1. Typical elution profile of Extracellular Vesicles separated from protein contaminants by EViso-Column.
Store in a cool and dry place and protected from the light.