- Drug delivery and targeting
- Delivery of peptide drugs and proteins
- Studying Inmune response
- (Trans)dermal drug delivery systems
- Nutraceuticals and food applications
Pronanosome Nio-N formulation is designed to obtain non-ionic surfactant vesicles (niosomes) which are known for their stability and versatility and can be employed in multiple applications as: drug delivery and targeting, delivery of peptides, drug and proteins, studying of inmune response, dermal or transdermal delivery, cosmetics, functional foods, nutraceuticals, …
Niosomes have advantages such as:
- They are osmotically active and stable.
- They increase the stability of the entrapped drug
- Handling and storage of niosomes do not require any special conditions
- Can increase the oral bioavailability of drugs
- Can enhance the skin penetration of drugs
- They can be used for oral, parenteral as well topical.
- Niosomes are biodegradable, biocompatible, and non-immunogenic.
- Improve the therapeutic performance of the drug by protecting it from the biological environment.
- The niosomal dispersions in an aqueous phase can be emulsified in a non-aqueous phase to control the release rate of the drug and administer normal vesicles in external non-aqueous phase.
Niosome characteristics depending on the preparation method from Pronanosome Nio-N