- Drug delivery and targeting
- Delivery of peptide drugs and proteins
- Studying Inmune response
- (Trans)dermal drug delivery systems
- Nutraceuticals and food applications
Pronanosome Lipo-N formulation is designed to obtain liposomes from natural phospholipids. Liposomes are the most common nanovesicles and can be used in several applications as: drug delivery and targeting, delivery of peptides, drug and proteins, studying of inmune response, dermal or transdermal delivery, cosmetics, functional foods, nutraceuticals, …
Liposomes have advantages such as:
- They are osmotically active and stable.
- They increase the stability of the entrapped drug
- Good solubilisation power
- Increased stability due to the surface electric charge
- Can increase the oral bioavailability of drugs
- Can enhance the skin penetration of drugs
- They can be used for oral, parenteral as well topical.
- Niosomes are biodegradable, biocompatible, and non-immunogenic.
- Improve the therapeutic performance of the drug by protecting it from the biological environment.
- Exhibit good colloidal, chemical and biological stability
Liposome characteristics depending on the preparation method from Pronanosome Lipo-N
Where HS – Hand Shaking for 2min, VTX – Vortex for 5 min previous Hand Shaking and SOC – Sonication using a bath sonicator for different times previous Hand Shaking.
If you need more information, contact us!